Five days of continuous joint musical work together will not only give all participants a fresh impetus for their daily practice but also demonstrate that music is an essential and indispensable part of our lives.
Moreover these five days offer us the pleasure of extensive shared musical activities, as well as numerous possibilities to experience music as a universal means of communication.
- Opening concert with Julia Fischer in the Festival Hall of the Academy
- Daily 1-1 teaching in courses for
- Chamber music
- Daily evening concert
- Comprehensive opportunities to play together
- Orchestra practice
- Master class with Julia Fischer
- Final concert open to the public on 6 January 2023 at the Evangelische Akademie Tutzing